Thanks for all the support thus far! It has been excellent!! I have a couple questions related to products appearing on pages.
1. Developed an Art Gallery page. The items on this page will differ from another page being created called Print Shop. Certain artwork products will either flow to one of the two pages. How do I control what products appear on the Art Gallery page versus products that wish to only appear on the Print Shop page? Is there a way to distinguish or control what products appear on a page? Currently, when adding a product it will automatically appear on page however, some artwork products are designed to go onto the “gallery” and other artwork products go to “print shop” page.
2. There is a “shop” link that appears at the end of the main URL. ie. https://helenaartstudio.com/shop/ where is this page found and/or how can it be edited. I like the controls and options found at the top of the page, along with the page numbering and navigation found at the bottom. Can this page be duplicated for the above mentioned Print Shop page where the products that appear on the page can be controlled? I’ve cycled through all the pages and do not find this particular page to edit. Please advise.
Thanks in advance!1 year, 5 months ago DT Team !!!Keymaster
We cant view your site because maintenance mode is activated. Also can you please more specific on your query with some screenshots / page links / videos so that we can get a clear view and help you ASAP.1 year, 5 months ago DT Team !!!Keymaster
Your reply goes to “spam” but don’t worry we will check that too..
1) You can easy to limit the product items. Check it – https://prnt.sc/sp8q3l
2) Sorry, This option is only applicable for Shop page only. You cant use this filters in other pages – https://prnt.sc/sp8vku
3) https://helenaartstudio.com/events/ – Check it now. Add events
4) Sorry, we are not familiar with this plugin.
Please don’t forget to place your worthy ratings 🙂 Your 5 stars has a crucial part in our overall rating!!! Please visit below video link for how to rate our theme:
Refer : http://recordit.co/YqdTBuEJRm
Waiting to see your 5 stars rating. Thanks in advance
Looking to control what products appear on Gallery Page and what products appear on PrintShop page.
In the screenshot below, looking to have the three products not appear on the Gallery page and ONLY appear on the PrintShop page. I’m guessing that Recent Products from Woo options for adding an element is not the correct element needed, which is currently being used on the Gallery page.
The product noted, Azure, in the screenshot below appears on both the PrintShop and Gallery page. How can this item be removed from the PrintShop page? What Woo option for adding an element would best be suited for adding product specific items to the PrintShop page?
There are Woo product options when adding an element. I believe the answer to my questions above can be found in using one of these options but not sure how they function as it relates to the above.
IMPORTANT: Can you delete the post above that shows my CPANEL credentials and WP admin login?
It seems you have changed your login details. So please send updated one. We will help you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.