I am having problems by setting up the slider, since it only works as a blog, but not as a page. Could you please assist me with this?
I would also like to change the website to Spanish and I would like to know if I can remove the logo from the footer.
This is my website
1) Use slider image of size 1358 x 528 so that it works like our demo. You have used very bigger images.
2) The responsive issues is due to the css styles that you have written in Dashboard > Lost World > Integration > Header Code and Body Code. Just remove that and check it.
3) The titles has been removed.
4) a) You can find the default.po file in the themes folder itself. Get into this path wp-content/themes/alms/languages and you can find the default.po file.
b) If you are running a multi language site, you need to install the wpml plugin.
c) Or if you are running a single language site other than english. Say for example if you are running German site only. Go to wp-config.php and change the language code as define(‘WPLANG’, ‘de_DE’);
d) Then rename the file default.po to de_DE.po and open the file with a poeditor and you can translate all the texts from our theme.
e) Finally you will get the mo file there. Uploading that mo file the site will be fully translated to german.
Thank you for your answer. Currently I want to run the website in Spanish and in the future in English. Can I edit the default.po file and replace some texts to Spanish?
How can I do for my site to be multilingual in the future?
1) Now if you need the site in spanish, you are going to edit the wp-config file and then translate in the po file.
2) In future if you need the site in english, then just remove the changes that you have done in wp-config file, so that the site will be in english.
3) In future if you need both english and spanish, then you need to purchase and install WPML plugin.
Thank you very much!This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.