I’m having the same page builder problem with the LMS theme. I already followed your following steps
- i) Download the theme from themeforest page.
- ii) If you have made any custom changes in the code, please take a backup of it.
- iii) Overwrite the updated theme files to the older theme files. Update the custom change that you had already.
- iv) go to wp-content/plugins/ through ftp
- v) Remove the folder designthemes-core-features/ from wp-content/plugins/
- vi) Then Login to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Install Plugins. Install the Designthemes Core Features plugin. Thats it. Now you are updated to the latest version.
I can only see the content of a few items of a page built with Page builder. Other items have a blank field (while the content is shown on the website).