Theme Installation via FTP
Follow the steps below to install via FTP.
- Log into your hosting server space using FTP software.
- Unzip the “WhistleTheme.zip” ( “whistle.zip” will be found inside “whistle.zip” ) file and ONLY use the extracted ‘WhistleTheme’folder.
- Upload the extracted ‘WhistleTheme’ folder into wp-content / themes folder.
- Activate the newly installed theme in Appearance > Themes.
- Then you will see a notification message to activate the required & recommended plugins: ‘DesignThemes Core Features Plugin’, ‘Responsive Styled Google Maps’, ‘Contact Form 7’, ‘LayerSlider WP’ and ‘Revolution Slider’.
- Once required plugins are activated, navigate to Settings > Permalinks select ‘Post name’ in ‘Common Settings’ tab and save it.
Please take a look at structure of the
whistle.zip archive you got after purchasing.
Leave A Comment?