Setting up One Page
- Go to -> wp-admin -> Pages, create a page with ‘One Page Template'(which will act as one page) and save it.
- After that, Go to -> wp-admin -> Settings -> Reading, there choose One Page(page which is created with one page template) from ‘Front page’ drop down of ‘A static page’ option
- After creating all necessary pages, Go to -> wp-admin -> Appearance -> Menus section.
- The one page can be worked by the following conditions,
- Drag and drop the published page links and the pages will not have “external” class by default.
- If the External class added to the Page, Post, Category menu link, Tag menu link or Custom menu links, that will automatically unconcerned from the one page content. But it will be added in header menu and will work as an external page.