IMPORTANT: Before you go ahead with the update please check theme change-log and make sure you backup your old theme folder. Download it to your computer locally.
It is the best practice to backup both your files and database regularly and especially before making some serious updates.
We recommend using free backup plugins for WordPress like WPOnlineBackup
Update Option 1. Update using WordPress uploader
- Log into your Themeforest account and navigate to your downloads tab. Find the theme and download “Installable WordPress file”.
- Log into your wordPress website and go to Appearance -> Themes
- Activate a different theme. Delete the previous version of
OneLife and re-upload the new WordPress Installable files that you have downloaded from Themeforest in the 1st step.
- Once it uploads, choose to activate the theme.
- Update the included plugins if you see a notification message letting you know the plugins have a new version.