We Clean theme come with page builder which makes creation of page simpler and easier. To enable / disable page builder in post, page and portfolio globally navigate to Appearance -> Painting Options(Buddh Panel) -> General -> Advanced tab. You can switch between Page Builder and WordPress default editor in any single post or page or portfolio at any time.
- ‘WordPress Editor‘ button and ‘Painting Page Builder‘ button is used to switch between WordPress default editor and Page Builder.
- If you keep the ‘Enable page builder‘ option active while saving, then everytime this page will be loaded by keeping page builder active.
- Use ‘Clear All‘ button to completely clean the builder area
- ‘Create Sample Layout‘ button is used to save the existing modules in builder area to separate layout. After updating the page, created layout will be listed in ‘Sample Layouts‘ tab.
- We have 8 tabs of modules consisting of columns(‘Columns’), modules(‘General’, ‘Unique’, ‘Others’), widgets(‘WP Widgets’, ‘Painting Widgets’, ‘WooCommerce Widgets’) and sample layouts(‘Sample Layouts’).
Every column comes with 3 types of options. They are,
- Settings – It is used add additional CSS class for this column alone.
- Clone – Click this button to clone the column along with every modules added inside. Those cloned column will be added immediately after current column.
- Delete – Used to delete the column completely along with its settings.
Fullwidth Section or Fullwidth Section Video
These sections comes with lots of options in ‘Settings‘ button to configure fullwidth section. Some of the available options are,
- Fullwidth Section – Bacground Color, Background Image, Parallax Effect, Background Repeat, Background Position, Padding Top, Padding Bottom, CSS Class, etc,.
- Fullwidth Section Video – MP4, WEBM, OGV, Poster Image, Background Image, Padding Top, Padding Bottom and CSS Class.