How To Update Your Theme?
Kindly follow the steps given below to update our theme with the latest version.
- Download the theme’s latest version from Themeforest downloads page.
- If you’ve made any custom changes in the code, please take a backup of it first. To be in safer side, take backup of the database completely.
- Overwrite the older theme files with latest theme files. Update the custom changes (from backup) into the new files.
- Now goto “wp-content / plugins” folder through the FTP software.
- Remove the folder ‘designthemes-core-features’ from wp-content / plugins folder. Make sure you have taken backup of custom changes if any.
- Then get into “Dashboard -> Appearance -> Install Plugins”, to install and activate the ‘DesignThemes Core Features Plugin’.
- Hereby you can update to the latest version of our Veda theme simply.
Note: If you have already updated our theme, just follow the steps 4,5,6 to update our ‘DesignThemes Core Features Plugin’