Theme Installation via FTP
Follow the steps below to install via FTP.
- Log into your hosting server space using FTP software.
- Unzip the “Solar.zip” ( “Solar .zip” will be found inside “Solar .zip” ) file and ONLY use the extracted ‘Solar ‘ theme folder.
- Upload the extracted ‘Solar ‘ theme folder into wp-content / themes folder.
- Activate the newly installed theme in Appearance > Themes.
- Then you will see a notification message to install and activate the required & recommended plugins. ‘DesignThemes Core Features Plugin’ should be installed and activated immediately as the prompted features will be loaded only if this plugin is activated.
- Once required plugins are activated, navigate to Settings > Permalinks, select ‘Post name’ in ‘Common Settings’ tab and save it.
Please take a look at structure of the Solar.zip archive you got after purchasing.
Leave A Comment?