In this knowledgebase we will show you how to link slides and layers easily,
Note : Hyperlinking a “Slide” means to hyperlink the entire slide (including the main background image). Hyperlinking a “Layer” means to hyperlink additional slide content such as text or a smaller image.
You can link the entire slide to another page within your site or an external website. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Step 1 : Login to your WordPress admin panel and Navigate to Slider Revolution > Slider Edit > Link & SEO > Enable Link > Enable.
- Step 2 : And set “Regular” as link type.
- Step 3 : Add a url to one of your site’s pages or an external website under “Slide Link” field.
If you want to link sliders itself ( Options are “Next Slide”, “Previous Slide” or a specific slide number. ), then you can assign “To slide” under the “Link Type”
You can also choose “Scroll Below Slider”, which will scroll the page to additional content beneath the slider when the slide is clicked.
You can link the layer to another page within your site or an external website. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Step 1 : With the Layer selected, click the “Actions tab“
- Step 2 : There you can choose “Simple Link” when you have chosen the simple link it will enable the link field there you can assign your link