- Scorm Cloud won’t work with existing Theme Default Courses and Sensei Courses. You have to create your courses using external authoring tools and import it in our theme.
- Refer these pages for authoring tools http://scorm.com/scorm-explained/scorm-resources/scorm-authoring-tools and https://docs.moodle.org/31/en/Creating_SCORM_Content
- Also you can import the TinCan Courses in Scorm Cloud Plugin and view its statistics in Scorm Cloud itself
Installation And Setup
- If you don’t have account in Scorm Cloud account, get it here Scorm Cloud SignUp
- Once your account is created successfully, navigate to https://cloud.scorm.com/sc/user/Apps to get your App Id and Secret Key. Refer the images shown above.
- To get your Scorm Cloud WordPress plugin go to your backend Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New -> search for SCORM Cloud For WordPress, than install and activate it
- Now navigate to Dashboard -> SCORM Cloud -> Settings -> here feed your App ID and Secret Key. In SCORM Player Stylesheet Url field, give stylesheet url as http://yourdomain.com/wp-content/themes/lms/css/scorm-cloudstyles.css
- That’s it you have configured your Scorm Cloud settings.