Red Art WordPress Theme is compatible with WoCommerce and includes full design integration as well as custom shortcodes. To get started with creating your online shop, you need to install the free WooCommerce Plugin. This documenation on using WooCommerce is the very basic information you need to get started. Please take a look at the important links below that have additional information about using WooCommerce.
To get this option install WooCommerce plugin. And the plugin bundled with dummy data which can be imported to instantly give you a working store with products to test the different features WooCommerce has to offer.
- No.of Products to show in main shop page.
- Choose products style to display shop & archive pages.
- Product Layout – 3 types of products layouts are there. (II Column, III Column & IV Column )
- Product Details, Product Category, Product Tag page layouts.
- Also you can easily handle widget areas for individual Product, Product Category, & Product Tag in the Role -> “Widget Area” Settings.
Following plugins used to extend the woocommerce options
- YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier is that enables you to add a zoom effect to product images.
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist adds all Wishlist features to your website. Needs WooCommerce to work.