With the dsIDXpress plugin, you can embed live real estate listings into your blog’s posts and pages using “shortcodes”. The plugin also functions as a full IDX solution by allowing visitors to search for, and view the details of, listings in the MLS.
Steps to install dsIDXpress:
- Go to your WordPress admin area, then go to the “Plugins” area, then go to “Add New”.
- Search for “dsidxpress” in the plugin search box.
- Click “Install” on the right, then click “Install” at the top-right in the window that comes up.
- Go to the “Settings” -> “dsIDXpress” area.
- Fill in the dsIDXpress activation key
Note: For a more detailed installation guide, please take a look at the install wiki
Leave A Comment?