Buddha Options Panel
Theme options are very important when it comes to the Painting theme. You must go through the theme options setup to make the theme work properly.
- Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Painting Options and click that menu.
- Fill out the available settings; It’s having 10 different types of setting pages with tabs.
- Preloader – You can add your custom image for preloader and you can enable / disable at anytime.
- Nice Scroll & Globally Disable Page Comments – Enable / disable ‘Nice Scroll’ and ‘Globally Disable Page Comments’ at any time.
- Style Picker – You have option to disable Light & Dark version switch, you can also add special pages which will be displayed in style picker.
- Make My Site Responsive – You can use this option to make site responsive.
- Disable Slider for Mobile Devices – You can disable slider in mobile device.
- Page Builder – You have option to enable / disable page builder for Page or Post at anytime.
- Number Of One Pages – You can create maximum of 5 one pages here. If suppose you have selected 2, than 2 one page menu locations will be created in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Menu and in page created using ‘One Page Template’.
- Replace Buddha Panel Logo – If you wish you can replace buddha panel logo here.
Leave A Comment?