- Choosing ‘Blog Template’ in ‘Page Atributes’ metabox will enable the ‘Blog Options’ metabox.
- You can choose template for your page which is configured in template post type.
- You can add custom css for this page alone here.
- You can enable / disable the breadcrumb section here.
- You can switch between following available page layouts ‘Without Sidebar’, ‘Left Sidebar’ and ‘Right Sidebar’. You can choose the custom widget area created using ‘Widget Area’ tab in Buddha Panel(Dashboard -> Appearance -> Pregnancy Options) and you can enable / disable the default widget area.
- You can choose the posts layout, layout type, enable grid layout, control the excerpt length and number of posts to display per page.
- You can include only certain categories in this page using ‘Choose Categories’.
- You can also disable the Format, Date, Author, Comment and Tag info at any time.