Page Builder Module Options
Every module comes with 5 different types of options. They are,
- Edit – Clicking this button will open a sliding panel at very top of the builder area which contains options to configure those modules.
- Clone – Click this button to clone the module along with its settings. Those cloned modules will be added immediately after current module.
- Delete – Use this delete button to delete the module along with its settings.
- Show / Hide – Use this button to enable or disable this module. If its disabled then that module will not be shown in frontend but all the settings of that module will be preserved, you can enable that module any time.
- Resize – Its just a symbol to represent that this module can be resized to any width. Making width too smaller or too larger may collapse the modules design.
Note : By default every module can be resized, but it cannot be resized inside another column or fullwidth section. While resizing note that making width too smaller or too larger may collapse the modules design.
Resizable Column has all options similar to normal Column options. This resizable column cannot be placed inside the Fullwidth Section
Painting Theme theme comes with few sample layouts which can be acessed simply clicking the module. Now your builder area will be loaded with all the modules of that sample layout, now you can just update the content, images, etc, as you wish.