Trendy Travel theme come with page builder which makes creation of page simpler and easier. To enable / disable page builder in post, page and portfolio globally navigate to Trendy Travel(Buddh Panel) -> Page Builder tab. You can switch between Page Builder and WordPress default editor in any single post or page or portfolio at any time.
- ‘WordPress Editor‘ button ‘Trendy Travel Page Builder‘ metabox is used to switch between WordPress default editor and Page Builder.
- If you keep the ‘Enable page builder‘ option active while saving, then everytime this page will be loaded by keeping page builder active.
- Use ‘Clear All‘ button to completely clean the builder area
- ‘Create Sample Layout‘ button is used to save the existing modules in builder area to separate layout. After updating the page created layout will be listed in ‘Sample Layouts‘ tab.
- We have 8 tabs of modules consisting of columns(‘Columns’), modules(‘General’, ‘Unique’, ‘Others’), widgets(‘Wp Widgets’, ‘Trendy Travel Widgets’, ‘Woocommerce Widgets’) and sample layouts(‘Sample Layouts’).