Follow the steps below to install the theme via WordPress.
- First get into “Wp-admin (Dashboard) > Appearance > Themes and click “Add New” button thereby
- So, you will be loaded to “Add Themes” page, where you need to hit “Upload Theme” button then.
- Find and select “multihost.zip” (inside “multihost-1.0.zip”) file from your computer and click on “Install Now” to proceed installation.
- Once if your theme is uploaded and installed, you will then activate it from Appearance > Themes
- Then you will get a notification message to activate the required & recommended plugins: ‘DesignThemes Core Features Plugin’, ‘Responsive Styled Google Maps’, ‘Contact Form 7’, ‘LayerSlider WP’ and ‘Revolution Slider’.
- Once after the required plugins are activated, navigate to Settings > Permalinks, and select ‘Post Name’ in ‘Common Settings’ tab and save it finally.
Note : Sometimes, you may get “Are You Sure You Want To Do This” message while installing theme, which means you have an upload file size limit. Contact your hosting service provider and ask them to increase the upload_max_filesize limit or install the theme using FTP instead.