Medi Clinic includes several page templates to choose from, and you will need to choose the page template that suits your needs. For example, if you want a page that is 100% full width of the browser window, then you would select the Full width template / Default template. All of this is done in the Page Attribute Meta box in Pages section of your WordPress admin dashboard.
Default : This is the Default page template that automatically has the sidebar with it. Choose this template for your blog.
- You can switch between following available page layouts ‘Without Sidebar’, ‘Left Sidebar’, ‘Right Sidebar’ and both Sidebar.
- You can choose the custom widget area using ‘Widget Area’ tab in Buddha Panel and here you can enable / disable the default widget area.
- Choosing ‘Blog Template’ in ‘Page Atrributes’ metabox will enable the ‘Blog Options’ metabox.
- You can choose the page layout, posts layout, control the excerpt length and number of posts to display per page.
- You can enable / disble author, category, tag, date, comment info at any time. You can exclude certain categories using ‘Exclude Categories’ dropdown.
Options relating to blog pages only:
- Posts per page – specify how many posts are to be on a page
- Post Layout – choose a blog post layout (I Column,II Column, III Column,)
One Page Template
One Page Template is a single-page theme that displays all the essential features of your website on the home page. It makes easy for the users to get all the required information within a single page. One Page was built keeping the simplicity of design in mind.
- Choosing ‘Portfolio Template’ in ‘Page Atributes’ metabox will enable the ‘Portfolio Options’ metabox.
- Only difference between ‘Portfolio Template’ is ‘Portfolio Template’ will have
Page Layout option additionally.
- You can choose template for your page which is configured in template post type.
- You can choose any one of the available ‘Portfolio Post Styles’
- You can enable / disable the Grid spacing that appears in between each portfolio item displays on the page.
- You can enable / disable the Filters that help you switch and to show the portfolio items of different categories
- You can enable / disable the Fullwidth style for displaying your portfolio items
- You can also limit the number of portfolio items to be displayed on your portfolio page
- You can choose only certain categories using ‘Choose Categories’ option, and it will display all the categories of portfolio items,
if you haven’t chosen any specific categories.