General – We have a options to set theme logo and retina logo. Also we have a options to upload footer logo and footer retina logo. While upload the retina logo you should give standard logo width and height value in required box.
1. If you wish to provide theme title insted of logo, you can choose Display Site Title option and give your theme title.
2. Please remember that Retina Logo should be always 2x larger than the Custom Logo currently in use (this field is optional).
3. we have enable option for Favicon. You can upload a favicon for your theme.
4. In this general section have others tab. In others tab have some enable options like Retina support, Sticky Navigation, Style picker, Globally comments on page etc. In this section you can provide phone number, email id to show in header style3. Mailchimp API KEY option also available in this tab.
Sociable – We have option to show sociable icon at the bottom of theme. This option is only applicable for footer.
Advanced – It has Global Setting, Global page layouts, Login and Registration pages, Teachers, Social logins.
1. Global setting have option to disable theme default course. It is also have two type of payment method option( s2Member, WooCommerce ). Please make sure you have activated corresponding plugins before choosing option here.
2. Global Page Layouts have enable option to Enable or Disable global page layout (“Disaplay Everywhere” sidebar) for all pages, posts, archive pages.
3. Login & Registration Pages Option for Choose which login and registration pages to use.
4. Teachers tab have option to provide Teachers Singular Label, Teachers Plural Label, Single Teachers slug.
5. We have enable option for Social Logins for your site. It has two social login (facebook and google plus). In this social login you should provide App Id, App Secret for facebook and Client Id, Client Secret for Google Plus Login.