How To Setup The Header
Step 1 – Navigate to Dashboard > Theme Options > Layout > Header to access the header options.
Step 2 – Expand the Header Content sub-panel and select your desired Header Position setting.
Step 3 – If you’ve selected Top as your Header Position, don’t forget to choose your Header Layout and Slider Position. See below for more information.
Step 4 – If you’ve selected Left or Right as your Header Position, don’t forget to set your Header Content details. See below for more information.
Step 5 – If you’d like to upload a background image for your header, then you can do so by going to the Header > Header Background Image sub-panel.
Step 6 – To customize your header’s Dashboard and styling, then you can do so by going to the Header > Header Styling sub-panel.
Logo & Favicons
- Logo – You can upload custom logos for both web browsers and retina screens. Also you can specify width and heights of retina logos.
- Favicons – If you are using the latest version of WordPress you will have default option to setup favicons, for that navigate to “Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes -> Customize -> Site Identity -> Site Icon”. If your WordPress doesn’t have that functionality you can make use of theme custom options here.
- Breadcrumb – Here you can configure Breadcrumb Delimiter, Breadcrumb Types, Breadcrumb Background Image, Breadcrumb Background Image Position, Breadcrumb Background Image Repeat, Breadcrumb Disable Parallax and Breadcrumb Icons for your breadcrumb.
- Others – You can choose between Boxed and Fullwidth layout for your website. If you are choosing ‘Boxed’ layout, than you can choose custom background or predefined pattern for your website.
- Header – Options available are Header Types, Header Content, Enable Menu Icons, Enable Header Over Slider, Line Height, Top, Border Radius, and Sub Menu Top position.
- Top Bar – Options available are Enable Top Bar, Left Content, Right Content, Padding Top, Padding Bottom, Font Size – Left, Font Size – Right, Top Border, Bottom Border and Line Height.
- Others – You have option to enable /disable ‘Sticky Navigation’ for both default pages and one pages.
Leave A Comment?