Once Knowledge Base theme is installed and activated, you will get a notification message in your WordPress admin telling you to install the required and recommended plugins. Once you have uploaded and activated the theme, install and activate the ‘DesignThemes Core Features Plugin’ immediately. All promoted features will work properly, after activating this plugin only.
Plugins packed with theme
- DesignThemes Core Features Plugin – comes by default with theme.
- WPBakery Visual Composer – This is a premium slider plugin created by WPBakery.
- LayerSlider WP – premium slider plugin created by Kreatura.
- Slider Revolution – premium slider plugin created by ThemePunch.
- Responsive Styled Google Maps – google maps plugin created by GreenLine.
Others plugins used by theme
- Contact Form 7 – contact from creator plugin created by iDeasilo
- WooCommerce – an e-commerce plugin created by WooThemes
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist, YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier – an e-commerce addon plugin created by Yithemes