FullScreen Artist includes several page templates to choose from, and you will need to choose the page template that suits your needs. For example, if you want a page that is 100% full width of the browser window, then you would select the Full width template / Default template. All of this is done in the Page Attribute Meta box in Pages section of your WordPress admin dashboard.
Default : This is the Default page template that automatically has the sidebar with it. Choose this template for your blog.
Page Layout : This is the Default page template that automatically has the sidebar with it. Choose this template for your Page.
- You can switch between following available page layouts ‘Without Sidebar’, ‘Left Sidebar’, ‘Right Sidebar’ ‘Both Sidebar’ and ‘Full Width’.
- You can choose the custom widget area using ‘Widget Area’ tab in Buddha Panel and here you can enable / disable the default widget area.
Header Type Here you can select the page header as per your needs.
And also you can enable or disable the following options for headers.
- Enable Header Over Content.
- Disable Transparent Header.
- Disable Top Spaces.
- Disable Bottom Spaces.
- Disable Footer.
Here you can set more customization to your breadcrumbs.
Breadcrumb navigation is a term used to describe a hierarchical navigation menu presented as a trail of links. It is often used as a secondary navigation that allows users to go up and down in the hierarchy of links.
A breadcrumb navigation provide links back to each previous page the user navigated through, and shows the user’s current location in a website
Let’s face it, everyone loves sliders. They are the perfect way to catch your viewers attention by displaying your important content. Theme includes 2 amazing sliders; Revolution Slider and Layer Slider. We also include other slider types for pages/posts and carousels. Each slider can be used on any page or post and offers its own set of unique options.
- Choosing ‘Blog Template’ in ‘Page Atrributes’ metabox will enable the ‘Blog Options’ metabox.
- You can choose the page layout, posts layout, control the excerpt length and number of posts to display per page.
- You can enable / disble author, category, tag, date, comment info at any time. You can exclude certain categories using ‘Exclude Categories’ dropdown.
Options relating to blog pages only:
- Posts per page – specify how many posts are to be on a page
- Post Layout – choose a blog post layout (I Column,II Column, III Column,)
One Page Template
One Page Template is a single-page theme that displays all the essential features of your website on the home page. It makes easy for the users to get all the required information within a single page. One Page was built keeping the simplicity of design in mind.
Please make use of “Portfolios Template” shortcode from “DesignThemes Portfolio Addon”. If you want to use default theme portfolio template options, please deactivate “DesignThemes Portfolio Addon”
Side Navigation Template
FullScreen Artist Theme Side Navigation page template that can be used to insert large amounts of content on a single page.
Follow These Steps Below To Create A Side Navigation Page
Step 1 : Navigate to Pages and click Add New.
Step 2 : Input a new name for your page, then find the Page Attributes box on right side.
Step 3 : Select Side Navigation from the page template dropdown list and click save.
Step 4 : To add more pages to the side navigation set, create another new page and select your newly made page as the
Parent page, and set the Template to Side Navigation