Once you have uploaded and activated the theme, install and activate the ‘DesignThemes Core Features Plugin’, ‘WPBakery Visual Composer’ as next step. All promoted features will work only after activating this plugin.
The Layer and Revolution Slider are recommended plugins. When you install “DesignThemes”, you will get a notification message in your WordPress admin telling you to install the required and recommended plugins.
Included Plugins With The DesignThemes Theme
- DesignThemes Core Features Plugin – This is our companion plugin that is required to use DesignThemes. Please make sure this is always installed and activated.
- WPBakery Visual Composer – This is a premium plugin created by WPBakery.
- Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer – This is a premium plugin created by BrainstormForce.
- Layer Slider – This is a premium slider plugin created by Kreatura.
- Revolution Slider – This is a premium slider plugin created by ThemePunch.
- Responsive Styled Google Maps – This is a premium slider plugin created by greenline.
Required Plugins Used in Various Demos
- WooCommerce Plugin – This plugin is free. If creating an online shop, we recommend using WooCommerce. DesignThemes has full integration with this plugin.
- Unyson – This plugin is free created by ThemeFuse. A free drag & drop framework that comes with a bunch of built in extensions that will help you develop premium themes fast & easy
- WP Review WP Reviews allows you to setup a specific page on your blog to receive customer testimonials for your business/service OR to write reviews about a product.
- WP-Polls WP-Polls is extremely customizable via templates and css styles and there are tons of options for you to choose to ensure that WP-Polls runs the way you wanted.
- Instagram Feed Display Instagram photos from any non-private Instagram accounts, either in the same single feed or in multiple different ones.
- Awesome Weather WidgetThis plugin allows you to easily add super clean (and awesome) weather widgets to your site.