How to create a Blog Post
- Login to the WordPress dashboard by visiting www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin
- Click on ‘Add New’ from the ‘Posts’ menu once you are inside the WordPress admin panel
- There are four main and important sections in a post that you should fill in before publishing the post
- The post title
- Post content
- Give the post a nice title.
- Add the post content in the content section.
- Add relevant tags for this post.
- Add the post to the relevant category (Create a category if a relevant category doesn’t exist).
- Publish the post by hitting the ‘Publish’ button.
How to Assign a Post Page
Step 1 – Navigate to Settings > Reading tab.
Step 2 – Select A Post Pages option.
Step 3 – Choose the page you want as your blog post page from the blog post dropdown list.
Step 4 – Once its all done, make sure you click the Save button