The main portion of the Dental footer is a a widgetized section that can display widgets. Widgets add various content or features to your site. They can be added, removed, and rearranged in the WordPress Administration Appearance > Widgets panel.
How to add Widgets to the Footer
Step 1 – First make sure footer widgets are set to show, navigate to Appearance > Theme Options > Footer and check the “Footer Widgets” box. Also set the footer columns here.
Step 2 – Next navigate to Appearance > Widgets. to access the widgets and footer widget sections.
Step 3 – You will see a “Footer Widget” section on the right hand side for each Footer column you selected to have in theme options.
Step 4 – On the left hand side are your widgets, simply drag and drop the widgets you want from the left side into the “Footer Widget” sections on the right side.
Navigate to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Dental Options -> Layout -> Footer, where you can find complete footer options.
- Enable Footer – Option to enable footer for your site.
- Column Layout Footer or Shortcode Section Footer – You can switch bewteen these 2 footers using Enable Shortcode Section
- Column Layout – 11 column layouts and 7 footer types are available.
- Shortcode Section – You can add any type of shortcode here, for your footer section.
- Background Image – Add background image for your footer, also choose background posistion and repeat option for the image.
- Copyright – You can add copyright text for your footer and also you can disable it anytime.
- Footer Menu – Show / hide footer menu here.
- Content – Content added here will be displayed along with copyright text.
How to add widgets to footer ?
- Once you have enabled Column Layout for footer using above options, than navigate to Dashboard -> Appearnce -> Widgets.
- Here you can find new widget areas created with the name of Footer Column, suffixed with columns count.
- Drag and drop the widgets from left hand side and configure widgets as per your needs.
- Now save the widgets and look at the frontend for your newly created widgets.