Updating Premium Plugins
When you buy Theme , you will get premium plugins such as Layer slider , Visual Composer, Ultimate Add on & Revolution Slider for free. Please note that you will get the full-version of the plugin the same as when you purchased it as a standalone plugin. The only drawback you get is that you won’t be able to receive support and automatic updates from the plugin’s author, rest-assured that we will always update the plugins in our theme’s updates. If you want automatic updates and support from the plugin’s author you need to purchase it separately (this is absolutely optional).
To update the plugins manually, you can follow this guide:
Before you start updating, you need to get the latest files from ThemeForest. Choose the Installable WordPress file only option and extract the downloaded zip file and then save the folder in a safe place.
- Deactivate and delete the existing version of WPBakery Visual Composer plugin within Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin then click on Choose File button in the new page.
- Navigate to the extracted folder of the file you’ve downloaded before and select the visual composer file in upscale\includes\plugins\js_composer.zip file
- Start the installation by clicking on Install Now button.
- Activate the plugin and your Visual Composer is up to date.
The steps to update Revolution Slider plugin actually is the same with updating Visual Composer. The difference lies on what file to upload. For updating Revolution Slider, please upload upscale\includes\plugins\revslider.zip.