Once you have uploaded and activated the theme, install and activate the ‘Designthemes Demo Core Features Plugin’, ‘WPBakery Visual Composer’ as next step. All promoted features will work only after activating this plugin.
The Layer and Revolution Slider are recommended plugins. When you install “Consultancy “, you will get a notification message in your WordPress admin telling you to install the required and recommended plugins.
Included Plugins With The Consultancy Theme
- Designthemes Demo Core Features Plugin – This is our companion plugin that is required to use Consultancy . Please make sure this is always installed and activated.
- Kirki – The ultimate toolkit for theme developers using the WordPress Customizer
- WPBakery Visual Composer – This is a premium plugin created by WPBakery.
- Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer – This is a premium plugin created by BrainstormForce.
- Layer Slider – This is a premium slider plugin created by Kreatura.
- Revolution Slider – This is a premium slider plugin created by ThemePunch.
- eForm – WordPress Form Builder This is a premium plugin : A robust plugin to gather feedback, run surveys or host Quizzes on your WordPress Blog. Stores the gathered data on database for advanced analysis.
Required Plugins Used in Various Demos
- WooCommerce Plugin – This plugin is free. If creating an online shop, we recommend using WooCommerce. Consultancy has full integration with this plugin.
- Contact Form 7 –plugin for creating contact forms. It is free and available on WordPress.org
- Unyson – This plugin is free created by ThemeFuse. A free drag & drop framework that comes with a bunch of built in extensions that will help you develop premium themes fast & easy
- WP Store Locator An easy to use location management system that enables users to search for nearby physical stores
- Visualizer: Charts and Graphs Lite A simple, easy to use and quite powerful tool to create, manage and embed interactive charts into your WordPress posts and pages.
Step 1 – Click to Begin installing plugins the top of the page
Step 2 – Check boxes to select all the plugins you want to install and click on Install from the dropdown box and then click the button to Apply.
Step 3 – After you have installed all the plugins, click on Return to Required Plugins Installer.
Step 4 – Select the plugins you installed, and apply the bulk action to activate.
Leave A Comment?