Follow the steps below to install the theme via WordPress.
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes.
- Click ‘Add New’ button near ‘Themes’ title.
- Now ‘Add Themes’ page will be loaded with ‘Upload Theme’ button hit on it.
- Now navigate to find the “citrus.zip” file on your computer ( “citrus.zip” will be found inside “citrus-1.1.zip” ) and click “Install Now”
- Once uploaded go to Appearance > Themes and activate it.
- Then you will see a notification message to activate the required & recommended plugins: ‘DesignThemes Core Features Plugin’, ‘Responsive Styled Google Maps’, ‘Contact Form 7’, ‘LayerSlider WP’ and ‘Revolution Slider’.
- Once required plugins are activated, navigate to Settings > Permalinks select ‘Post name’ in ‘Common Settings’ tab and save it.
Note : Sometimes while installing theme you may get “Are You Sure You Want To Do This” message, it means you have an upload file size limit. Contact your hosting service provider and ask them to increase the upload_max_filesize limit or install the theme using FTP