Theme customize Options
The theme comes with a full featured theme customizer that allows you to take control of the look of your site and see your changes in real time before committing them to your live site.
The theme Customizer allows you to live preview changes you make to your theme. You can play around all you like without modifying your live site. And when you’ve made your changes, simply click Save and everything is applied instantly.
This section will cover the various settings included in the customizer.
To access the customizer, go to Appearance > Customize.
- Site Identity
- Header Image
- Background Image
- Homepage Settings
- Additional CSS
(Appearance > Customize > Site Identity)
- Site Title : Here you can enter your Site Title
- Tagline : Here you can enter your site Tagline.
- Site Icon : Site Icons are what you see in browser tabs, bookmark bars, and within the WordPress mobile apps. Upload one here!Note: Site Icons should be square and at least 512 × 512 pixels.
Colors – Here you can change your site Background Color.
- Here you can upload your site Header Image.
- Here you can upload your site Background Image .
- Whether you set your menu display as regular menu or mega menu, you can customize the display of
menu link and dropdown menu in the main navigation.
- To customize the display of menu link in main navigation, navigate to Appearance > Customize > Menu >
Main Menu or Sub Menu.
- To customize the display of dropdown menu in main navigation, go to Appearance > Customize > Menu >
Dropdown Style, then set the display to your liking.
To customize the display of footer area, on your WordPress dashboard navigate to Appearance > Customize > Site Footer.
There you can modify the layout, background , Typography and upload custom image for your main header background.
The theme includes different Footer layouts and it easy to switch your footer layout. Simply go to
Appearance > Customize > Site Footer I > Layout to select the one you like.
- Column Layout – 11 column layouts and 7 footer types are available.
- Shortcode Section – You can add any type of shortcode here, for your footer section.
You can choose what’s displayed on the homepage of your site. It can be posts in reverse chronological order (classic blog), or a fixed/static page. To set a static homepage, you first need to create two Pages. One will become the homepage, and the other will be where your posts are displayed.
Add any custom CSS code here. This allows you much more granular control over the style of the theme.
This data will be saved during theme updates as well
Simply go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CsS and paste your custom CSS code.