Once you have uploaded and activated the theme, install and activate the ‘DesignThemes Core Features Plugin’, ‘DesignThemes Appointment Addon’, ‘WPBakery Visual Composer’ as next step. All promoted features will work only after activating this plugin.
The Layer and Revolution Slider are recommended plugins. When you install “Baby Photographer”, you will get a notification message in your WordPress admin telling you to install the required and recommended plugins.
Included Plugins With The Baby Photographer Theme
- DesignThemes Core Features Plugin – This is our companion plugin that is required to use Baby Photographer. Please make sure this is always installed and activated.
- DesignThemes Appointment Addon – This is our companion plugin that is required to use Baby Photographer, plugin designed to implement appointment (reservation) features of DesignThemes. Please make sure this is always installed and activated.
- WPBakery Visual Composer – This is a premium plugin created by WPBakery.
- Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer – This is a premium plugin created by BrainstormForce.
- Layer Slider – This is a premium slider plugin created by Kreatura.
- Revolution Slider – This is a premium slider plugin created by ThemePunch.
Required Plugins Used in Various Demos
- Unyson – This plugin is free created by ThemeFuse. A free drag & drop framework that comes with a bunch of built in extensions that will help you develop premium themes fast & easy
- WooCommerce Plugin – This plugin is free. If creating an online shop, we recommend using WooCommerce. Baby Photographer has full integration with this plugin.
Step 1 – Click “Begin Installing Plugins” link at the top of the dashboard section.
Step 2 – Check boxes to select all the plugins you want to install and click on Install from the dropdown box and then click the button to Apply.
Step 3 – After you have installed all the plugins, click on Return to Required Plugins Installer.
Step 4 – Select the plugins you installed, and apply the bulk action to activate.