The theme offers 2 different types of menu locations: the Header Menu location beside your logo, a Top Menu location at the top of your page, and a footer menu location at the bottom of your page. Once you have created a menu you then have to select where to display it. Please keep in mind that the small menu locations (Top menu & Footer menu) doesnt support dropdown menus or mega menus.
- Primary Menu – this is main menu that appears in the header area
- Secondary Menu – this is additional menu that appears in the footer area
- Shortcode Menu – this is additional menu that appears in the footer area
Setting up the MegaMenu
Here are some the points regarding mega menu and default menu.
- By default you will have option to diable menu text and menu link option for every menu.
- To enable mega menu please check the ‘Use As Mega Menu’ option and you can choose the number of column layout for mega menu ( available options 2 column, 3 column and 4 column ).
- You can add any page or custom link or any availalable pages as sub menu for mega menu.
- In sub menu you will have ‘Enable Fullwidth’ option which will make current menu and all its submenu to display in fullwidth.
- Also for every submenu you will have option to choose custom widget area in ‘Display Widget Area’, which is created in buddha panel ( Dashboard -> Appearance -> App Landing Options ).
- You can also choose number of column(s) these custom widgets should occupy ( available options 2 column, 3 column and 4 column ).