ALMS Charity theme is compatible with WooCommerce plugin and its addon (YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier, YITH WooCommerce Wishlist). To have additional information on using WooCommerce, have a look at the following links.
- WooCommerce Plugin Page – This is the official WooCommerce plugin site
- WooCommerce Documentation – This is the WooCommerce Online documenation created by WooThemes
- WooComerce Commiunity Forums – This is the community forum for WooCommerce plugin created by WooThemes
- YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier – YITH Zoom maginifier page in WordPress.
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist – YITH wishlist page in WordPress.
Initial steps for you to get start with WooCommerce.
Step 1 – Navigate to your Plugin section of your WordPress admin and click on the “Add New” button at the top of the page.
Step 2 – Enter “WooCommerce” in the search field and choose the first result called “WooCommerce – excelling eCommerce” and click on “Install Now”.
Step 3 – WooCommerce will install, then click the link that says “Activate Plugin”.
Step 4 – You will then see a WooCommerce Purple Notficication Bar at the top of the plugin page. Click the “Install WooComemrce Pages” button in the purple bar to install all the default pages.
Step 5 – WooCommerce automatically creates the necessary pages. If you need to reassign the pages to different WooCommerce page designations, you can do so in the WooCommerce settings page.
Step 6 – You can import WooCommerce demo products using WordPress importer (Tools -> Import). Demo content file will be inside “plugins / woocommerce / dummy-data” folder.