You can also install this theme through FTP server by using the following steps,
- Log into your Hosting server space using any FTP software (applications like FileZilla) at first.
- Extract the “ALMS.zip” (inside “ALMS-1.1.zip”) file as you’ve downloaded.
- Upload that extracted folder into your “wp-content / themes” directory.
- Once if the theme is uploaded and installed, you need to activate it from Appearance > Themes then.
- Then you will get a notification message to activate the required & recommended plugins: ‘DesignThemes Core Features Plugin’, ‘Responsive Styled Google Maps’, ‘Contact Form 7’, ‘LayerSlider WP’ and ‘Revolution Slider’.
- Once after the required plugins are activated, navigate to Settings > Permalinks, and select ‘Post Name’ in ‘Common Settings’ tab and save it finally.
Please take a look at the structure of the
ALMS-1.0.zip archive you’ve got after purchasing.