Method 1 – Adding courses in posts or pages
- You have to create your courses with the help of external authoring tools. If you don’t have authoring tools yet, refer the following pages to get your convenient authoring tool http://scorm.com/scorm-explained/scorm-resources/scorm-authoring-tools and https://docs.moodle.org/31/en/Creating_SCORM_Content
- Once you have created your courses, go to backend Dashboard -> SCORM Cloud -> Courses -> and import it here. Refer the screenshot attached below.
Method 2 – Assign course manually to user
- You can also manually assign course to users using scorm cloud options.
- Navigate to Dashboard -> SCORM Cloud -> Training.
- Select course from dropdown to which you have to assign users. Choose any number of users or any user roles
- Also you will have option to send invitation mail to those users.
- Now click the Create Training button
- Refer the screenshot attached below.