The supports custom WordPress menus, with multiple levels of dropdown support for the main menu. There are 3 areas of the theme where you can assign a menu; the main menu, the Secondary Menu, and the Shortcode Menu. Each of these menu locations can have a custom menu assigned. Once a menu is created and assigned to the location, it will show up on the site. There are also several Theme Options to customize the menu. Please see below for the menu locations, how to create a new menu, and the menu Theme Options.
- Main Menu – This is the Main Menu that shows in the Header area.
- Secondary Menu – This is the top Secondary Menu that can be assigned with headers 2-5.
- Shortcode Menu – This is the Menu that can be assigned to show using shortcode.
Setting up the MegaMenu
Here are some points regarding mega menu and default menu.
- By default you will have option to diable menu text and menu link option for every menu.
- To enable mega menu please check the ‘Use As Mega Menu’ option and you can choose the number of column layout for mega menu ( available options 2 column, 3 column and 4 column ).
- You can add any page or custom link or any availalable pages as sub menu for mega menu.
- In sub menu you will have ‘Enable Fullwidth’ option which will make current menu and all its submenu to display in fullwidth.
- Also for every submenu you will have option to choose custom widget area in ‘Display Widget Area’, which is created in buddha panel ( Dashboard -> Appearance -> Woo Shop Options ).
- You can also choose number of column(s) these custom widgets should occupy ( available options 2 column, 3 column and 4 column ).