In this section you can set up some general options for your site. Please check below options available in this section,
- Logo – Upload logo that fit the best for your homepage layout
- Retina Logo – Upload logo that fit the best for your homepage layout (retina logo must be 2x larger than regular homepage logo)
The General Settings tab has options relevant to the entire site such as logo, favicon, default intro content, breadcrumbs, mailchimp, top bar settings and more.
Appearance Settings – Here you can change the appearance of the theme Please check below options available in this section,
- Header – To Change the Header Style option with Header 1, Header 2, and Header 3 as three choices presented as visually showing.
- Menu – To Change the Menu section appearance and behaviour styles
- Body – To customize the body portion of the theme like font, color & etc.
- Footer – To customize the footer portion of the theme like font, color & etc.
- Typography – To customize the Font color, size, type from H1 upto H6
- Layout & BG – Here you can change the layout of our theme (Boxed or FullWidth)
Skin Options – Whistle comes with following predefined 8 color skins [ You can add your own skin 🙂 ]
Dashboard > Appearance > Whistle Options > Skin Options
Skin Options – To Change the Skin Style option with Sytle 1 and Sytle 8 as two choices presented as radio buttons.
General – To place any code, that will appear in header, body portion of every post or page.
We have two sections each for “Post” and “Page” to place code on top and bottom of every posts and pages.
Post – Single Post page customization
With the help of this “Post integration” section, you can do the following things,
- Setting up the top and bottom code for individual posts
- Enable / Disable the Most used Social Share options for individual posts
- Enable / Disable the Most used Social Bookmark options for individual posts
Page – Single page customization
As the same way followed in Post page customization, you can setup all those things here for Pages too.
Gallery – Gallery Bookmarks
Enable / Disable the Most used Social Bookmark options for individual galleries