- Title Delimiter – Please specify the symbol which will appear in title of the pages.
- You can change the title formats of post, page, category, archive, tags, search and 404 pages. also you can change the order of the title contents.
- Meta – To specify Meta data & other SEO elements
- You can generate automatic Canonical URLs for entire website
- You can exclude the archive, category and tag pages from indexing to avoid duplicate content.
- You can generate:
- Automatic description
- Meta keywords from the tag and category for posts.
Options related with SEO
- Google Analytics – paste your Google Analytics code to track your site
- Google Remarketing – paste your Google Remarketing code to add potential customers to Google list
- Use built-in SEO fields – if you are using external SEO plugin, then our inbuilt SEO options are turn off automatically.
- Meta Description – this is meta description for homepage but it`s also default description for each page added in Pages section.
- Meta Keywords – this is meta keywords for homepage but it`s also default keywords for each page added in Pages section.
Please always remember to click “Save Changes” button. Without that you will lose all your changes.