LMS theme come with page builder which makes creation of page simpler and easier. To enable / disable page builder in post, page and portfolio globally navigate to LMS Options. You can switch between Page Builder and WordPress default editor in any single post or page or portfolio at any time.
- ‘WordPress Editor‘ button and ‘LMS Page Builder‘ button is used to switch between WordPress default editor and Page Builder.
- If you keep the ‘Enable page builder‘ option active while saving, then everytime this page will be loaded by keeping page builder active.
- Use ‘Clear All‘ button to completely clean the builder area
- ‘Create Sample Layout‘ button is used to save the existing modules in builder area to separate layout. After updating the page, created layout will be listed in ‘Sample Layouts‘ tab.
- We have 8 tabs of modules consisting of columns(‘Columns’), modules(‘General’, ‘Unique’, ‘Others’), widgets(‘WP Widgets’, ‘Painting Widgets’, ‘WooCommerce Widgets’) and sample layouts(‘Sample Layouts’).